- For the Wasabi Slaw
- 1 small head of a red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- 1 apple (grated)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 100ml plant mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste For the Toppings:
- blood orange slices
- pomegranate seeds
- Slice the red cabbage and red onion, grate the apple and carrot, and add to a bowl.
- Mix together the plant mayo, wasabi paste, mustard and salt & pepper to make a dressing. Add this to the bowl and mix everything together so that the slaw is nicely coated.
- Place into a serving bowl and top with the blood orange slices, pomegranate seeds and cress.