A classic recipe that is vegan and gluten free. Rocky roads are timeless… perfect for a pick me up with a cuppa. Play a chill acoustic playlist in the background for that coffee shop vibe from the comfort of your own home.
Vegan Rocky Roads Recipe
- For the Rocky Roads:
- 125ml coconut oil
- 60g cacao powder
- 60ml rice malt syrup
- 140g raw almonds
- 20g puffed rice
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 45g coconut flakes
- 40g cornflakes
- 5g vegan marshmallows
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat, then add the cacao powder and rice malt syrup and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a medium sized baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper and put into the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Once ready, empty out onto a chopping board and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Store in the freezer (if you have any left!).