Tarragon Roasted Carrots
- For the Tarragon Roasted Carrots:
- 4-6 carrots (multicoloured)
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 10g fresh tarragon leaves, torn
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Wash, peel and halve the carrots lengthways. Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Make the marinade by mixing the olive oil, maple syrup & dijon mustard together in a bowl. Baste the carrots all over with this marinade, sprinkle the tarragon over the top of the carrots, and cook in the oven for 30 mins.