I love sweet potatoes! They are super-versatile, tasty, filling and – last but not least – super-tasty.
Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- For the Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Quick Plant Cream
- 60 g (2 oz) sweet corn
- 1⁄2 red (bell) pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chilli
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper Boosters:
- sesame seeds
- hemp hearts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°/Gas 6) and line a baking (cookie) sheet with baking parchment.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half (to cook quicker) and lay them on the prepared baking sheet. Cook for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Once roasted, scoop out the inside and mash with the plant cream, sweet corn, pepper, red onion and a squeeze of lime. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon back into the skins. Top with a quarter of the avocado on each half, a few coriander leaves and a sprinkling of chilli for kick.