This apple recipe just gravitated to me one night… get it? *Badum Tssh* Red or green, granny smith or pink lady, organic or home grown? Whatever apples are your favorite will work well for this vegan recipe. Now you can pick at my knowledge from my apple recipe to make these vegan treats. Simply combine what ever chocolate bar you desire to your apples. The earthy crunchy combination from the nuts is such a delight.
Sweet & Nutty Chocolate Apple Lollipop Recipe
- For the Apple Slices & Chocolate
- 2 apples
- 10 lollipop sticks
- 1 chocolate bar
- handful of chopped nuts (pistachios)
- Cut the apples into slices ½ cm thick.
- Make a hole with a knife at the base of each slice and put the lollipop stick in far enough so that you can hold the apple slice like a lollipop.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the apple in the chocolate to cover it, sprinkle the chopped nuts on top and keep in the fridge as a snack!