Herbs for your health… Dill and Thyme can influence neurotransmitters and boost your mood. Hemp contains all the nine essential amino acids you need and omega 3’s. Amino acids help regulate our thoughts and feelings. A natural tasty way to boost your dopamine and serotonin; The feel good hormones.
”Saved Bread & Sad Herbs” Stuffed Mushrooms Vegan Recipe
- For the Stuffed Mushrooms
- 250g mushrooms
- 1 large slice or 2 small slices stale bread
- 2 sprigs dill
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves removed from stalks
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tsp vegan butter
- juice & rind of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Wash mushrooms and gently remove the stalks. Keep the stalks to use later in the recipe, and place the mushrooms on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Break up stale bread and whizz up in a blender or food processor along with the herbs.
- Add breadcrumb mix to a bowl and add lemon juice, zest, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Fill each mushroom with this mixture and place in the oven for 20 mins.
- Take out the oven and sprinkle with hemp seeds and serve up!