Roasted Cauliflower with Harissa Dressing
- For the Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1 small cauliflower head, including outer leaves (white, purple or yellow – these can be found in specialty fruit & veg shops, or often at farmers markets)
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- generous glug olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (black or white)
- 2 tbsp tamari For the Harissa Dressing:
- 200g plant yoghurt
- 1 tbsp harissa To serve:
- handful of fresh pomegranate
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Remove the green outer leaves of the cauliflower and wash.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into small florets
- Put the rest of the ingredients (except the dressing) into a bowl along with the cauliflower & leaves, mix and massage to cover everything.
- Arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and cook in oven for 30-40 mins
- While in the oven, mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Once the veg is crispy and cooked, take out the oven, drizzle dressing over the veg and sprinkle with pomegranate to serve.