Rice Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing
- For the Rice Noodle Salad
- 1 rice noodle nest (precooked)
- 1 carrot (thinly sliced into strips)
- 1 spring onion (sliced)
- handful of spinach (sliced)
- 100g firm tofu (patted dry)
- olive oil for frying For the Peanut Dressing:
- 60ml peanut butter
- 30ml tamari/soy sauce
- 1 thumb ginger (grated) For the Toppings:
- chives, chopped
- spring onions, chopped
- sesame seeds
- extra drizzle of peanut butter
- Pre-soak the noodles in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain once ready.
- Add the noodles, carrot, spinach and spring onion to a bowl.
- Slice the tofu into 3, each piece 1cm thick. Score the tofu on both sides and pan fry in oil until very crispy.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour into the bowl with the noodles and vegetables, mix well with clean hands to make sure everything is nicely coated.
- Put into a serving bowl or platter and top with the chives, spring onions, sesame seeds and a drizzle of peanut butter.