I am a sucker for a rainbow rice veggie bowl. I was always obsessed with the bright and beautiful colours of this dish.
I recently made this recipe and I’m so excited to share it with you.
It’s super simple and delicious. It tastes like it has a ton of flavour and is perfect if you’re in the mood for a super healthy and nutritious meal.
It is the perfect combination of fluffy, healthy, and delicious. It is great to make for lunch or dinner and can be eaten as a side dish or even as a main meal.
TAGS: What is Rainbow Rice? Vegan Rainbow Rice Bowl
Rainbow Rice Bowl
- For the Rainbow Rice Bowl:
- 100g sushi or brown rice (uncooked weight), cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 carrots, multicoloured for fun
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 avocado,sliced
- ¼ red pepper, finely diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1-2 tbsp Culture Collective Kimchi Classic For the Topping:
- ½ red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (black or white)
- 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds 1 tbsp quick pickled onion
- Peel and julienne the carrots, either with a knife or a peeler with a special julienne part.
- Boil the rice as per packet instructions and prepare all other ingredients.
- In 2 beautiful serving bowls, divide all ingredients into each bowl by placing the rice in the middle and then build all other ingredients around creating a rainbow bowl.
- Top with chilli, pomegranate seeds, pickled onion and sesame seeds.
- Before tucking in, mix everything in the bowl together and enjoy!