Oven Rice with Dill Yoghurt
- For the Oven Rice
- 1 mug of aborio rice
- 2.5 mugs vegetable stock
- handful of fresh mixed mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 20g fresh herbs of your choice, eg tarragon, thyme, rosemary or oregano, chopped For the Dill Yoghurt:
- 200g plant yoghurt
- 10g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 small cucumber, grated
- 1/2 garlic, grated
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a medium sized baking tray, add the mushrooms, onion, garlic and olive oil. Cook in oven for 15-20 mins until soft.
- Take out of oven and add the rice, boiling vegetable stock and fresh herbs, still well and put back into the oven for 20-30 mins until the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients for the dill yoghurt in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the rice is ready, take out of the oven and serve up with a dollop of dill yoghurt on the side.