Take 10 minutes out of your time to make this plate of deliciousness, put on a great movie, relax and indulge yourself.
- For the Mexican Nacho Plate
- 240 g (81⁄2 oz) drained tinned black beans
- 1 tablespoon fajita spice mix
- 1 splash of Plant Cream
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- corn chips, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve For the Fresh Salsa:
- 300 g (101⁄2 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30 g (1 oz) coriander (cilantro) leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 chilli, chopped
- 1 pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- To make the black beans, put the drained beans in a blender with the fajita spice mix and a pinch of salt and pulse until well mixed. Scoop out on a plate and spread evenly.
- Next mash the avocado with the squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of salt and put on top of the black beans.
- To make the salsa, put the tomato halves in a bowl and add the remaining salsa ingredients. Toss gently.
- Put a dollop of salsa on the plates, scatter the corn chips around the edges and add some lime wedges for extra zing. Enjoy straightaway!