I have made these as pre-nibbles on many occasions. They are also great as a movie snack. Easy, tasty and quick!
- For the Maple-Glazed Sesame Kale Crisps
- 1 bag of kale
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF/Gas 6).
- Start by taking the stems off the kale and discarding these, putting the leaves into a big bowl.
- Add the maple syrup and olive oil to the bowl and massage the kale well, making sure that all the leaves are coated.
- Line a baking tray (baking sheet) with greaseproof paper (wax paper) and spread the kale over it. Evenly sprinkle with sesame seeds and put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes. Make sure you check it halfway through to makes sure it does not burn.
- The crisps should be golden and crispy when they are done, and must be eaten immediately.