Kimchi & Vegetable Stir Fry
- For the Kimchi & Vegetable Stir Fry:
- 100g rice, cooked as per packet instructions
- 200g plant based kimchi
- 150g mixed vegetables (whatever you have in your fridge!), diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ chilli, sliced
- olive oil, for frying
- Cook the rice according to the packet instruction, set aside.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a pan and the vegetables, spring onion and chilli, and fry for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Then add the kimchi and cooked rice and stir well. Cook for a further few minutes then serve up and enjoy this quick and easy meal!