Why not keep it simple for yourself. This curry paste uses basic ingredients that you will find in most shops. It’s flavour profile will work in many vegan dishes like curries, soups and stews. Adding that extra something to your meals at a fraction of the cost. In addition to this, it lasts for up to 2-4 weeks in your fridge! No need to buy store brought every week so this recipe is a massive money saver too! The paste that keeps on giving eh. It’s a go to vegan staple in my fridge and hopefully once you make it, you will feel the same too.
Homemade Curry Paste Recipe
- For the Curry Paste:
- 125g fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ shallot, roughly chopped
- 90ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Put all ingredients into a small blender and blitz on high for approx 1 minute.
- Pour into a jar, cover the top with a layer of olive oil and keep in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
- Use a couple of tablespoons of this curry paste for many recipes, such as vegetable curries, soups, stews, etc.