Cherry Tomato & Garlic Orzo
- For the Cherry Tomato & Garlic Orzo:
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100g orzo
- 100g water
- 125ml plant cream (I like to use oat cream)
- 70g peas
- generous amount of olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- a few basil leaves
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and cherry tomatoes and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the water and orzo and cook until the orzo has absorbed all the liquid.
- Then add the cream and cook until this has been absorbed and the orzo is cooked.
- Add the peas to heat through, then serve up with a squeeze of lemon and some basil leaves.