Epic Grain Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- For the Cookies
- 220g light brown sugar
- 190g peanut butter
- ½ vanilla pod, scraped, or ½ tsp of vanilla pod powder
- 2 ‘vegan eggs’: 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds + 6 tbsp water – mix and leave to soak for 10 mins
- 50g almond flour
- 30g dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Add sugar, ‘vegan eggs’, almond flour, vanilla, peanut butter and chocolate chips to a large bowl and mix well with spatula until combined. You can also use your hands here if necessary to make sure all is properly incorporated.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, mould cookies into half circles and place flat side down on a medium sized baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins.