Courgettes Pan Fried with Yoghurt, Garlic & Dill
- For the Courgettes Pan Fried with Yoghurt, Garlic & Dill
- 2 courgettes sliced about 5mm thick
- olive oil for frying
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 100ml plant yogurt
- juice of ¼ lemon, more if needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil to drizzle
- dill for garnish
- Heat a good glug of olive oil in a frying pan (skillet) and fry the courgette slices, turning them once, until golden brown on each side. Once cooked, put them in a bowl. Repeat until all the slices are cooked. This part is a bit time-consuming but I promise it will be so worth it. I used to watch my grandmother do this all the time.
- Once all the courgette is cooked, grate the garlic into the bowl, then add the dill and all the rest of the ingredients and give everything a gentle mix. You want to keep the courgettes as intact as possible.
- Garnish with sprigs of dill and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately while warm, or keep for later.