Chocolate Tahini Blondies
- For the Chocolate Tahini Blondies
- 1 tin of chickpeas (drained)
- 140g tahini (light)
- 80g soft brown sugar
- 30ml maple syrup
- 250ml plant milk
- 30ml coconut oil, melted (if you don’t want coconut taste, buy odourless)
- 70g self raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 100g dark chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips, and blitz until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir through most of the chocolate chips, leaving a few for the topping.
- Line a square baking tray with greaseproof paper, pour in the mixture and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Once cooled, slice into squares.