Chocolate Covered Oat & Apricot Energy Balls with Pistachio
- For the Balls
- 150g rolled oats
- 4 tbsp nut butter
- 50g dried apricot (chopped)
- 60g prunes (chopped)
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon For the Topping:
- ½ bar of melted chocolate
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Combine all the ingredients together except the chocolate and pistachios and mix well.
- Form bite sized little energy balls and set aside in the fridge.
- Melt a bar of chocolate, chop the pistachios and get the energy balls out of the fridge.
- Dip one side of the balls in the chocolate and then dip into the chopped pistachios. Let set in the fridge and enjoy as the best snack!