Chocolate Chip Cookies
- For the Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 150g almond flour
- 4 tbsp arrowroot
- 60g flour (rice or normal)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60g vegan butter (soft, room temp)
- 60g soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds mixed with 2.5 tbsp water, let stand 10 mins until thick)
- 70g chocolate chips
- 20g cacao powder
- Pre-heat the oven to180 degrees.
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowl until everything is well combined. With a cookie/ice cream scoop, scoop out 8 cookies onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Once all the cookies are on the tray, gently press down with your fingers and then put in the oven to cook for 12 minutes.
- Once cooked cool on a cooling rack and eat while warm.