This is honestly the best dressing to have handy to jazz up your veggies: Its the key to delicious meals. Plus, whats clever about this vegan dressing Recipe is the add ins. You can add extra herbs/spices to alternate it to suit your extra needs. Let me know what you like to use this dressing for or what your ad ins are by tagging me on Instagram.
Bettinas Best Dressing Vegan Recipe
- For the Best Dressing
- 250ml (8 oz / 1 cup) olive oil
- 80ml (21/2 oz / 1/3 cup) apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pepper, to taste
- ½ shallot, sliced For the Add Ins:
- red onion
- sesame seeds
- Get a small glass jar, add all the ingredients and give it a good shake.
- This dressing will last for up to a week in the fridge and you can pimp it up with alternative add-ins when you want to perk up the basic flavour!