Bang Bang Asparagus
- For the Bang Bang Asparagus:
- 1 large bunch of asparagus, blanched or quick steamed
- ¼ tsp szechuan pepper
- ½ shallot, finely diced
- ½ chili, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 60ml rapeseed oil
- Slice the blanched asparagus diagonally into bite size pieces and arrange on a nice salad dish.
- Add the szechuan pepper, shallot, chilli to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a pan and when very hot, pour carefully over the ingredients in the bowl, which will cook them. Add the tamari, stir to combine and then spoon or pour the warm dressing over the asparagus.
- Finish with a sprinkle of spring onions and sesame seeds.