Baked Coconut Rice Pudding
- For the Baked Coconut Rice Pudding:
- 125g round grained rice (uncooked weight)
- 125g condensed coconut milk
- 700ml plant milk
- 1 vanilla pod, scraped, or 1 tsp ground vanilla
- pinch of salt
- stewed fruit of your choice, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a medium sized oven dish, add in the rice, condensed coconut milk, plant milk, vanilla and salt. Whisk well until everything is nicely combined.
- Put in the oven for 1 hour 30 mins. After 30 minutes give it a stir, then after another 30 minutes, stir again. Leave untouched for the final 30 mins.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and serve up hot or cold, with your choice of stewed fruit.