Artichoke Sweet Potato Fritters
- For the Fritters
- 1 can of artichokes (drained and patted dry)
- 1 small sweet potato (pre boiled)
- ½ red onion (chopped)
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- ½ chili sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying For the Dill Mayo:
- 100 grams plant Mayo
- 1 tsp capers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp dill (chopped)
- squeeze of lemon For the Topping:
- lime wedge
- spring onions
- Drain and pat dry the artichokes, then either tear them into pieces or roughly chop.
- Chop and pre-boil the sweet potatoes and drain well.
- Add all the ingredients for the fritters into a bowl and combine to form a rough mixture.
- Now make the dill mayo by mixing all ingredients together to combine. Set aside.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and using an ice cream scoop to measure out each fritter, place them into the pan. Fry on each side until nice and golden brown and crispy.
- Plate them up and drizzle with the dill mayo, and top with some thinly sliced spring onions and a wedge of lime.