AVOCADO & BUTTER BEAN PATE
Everyone that knows me knows that I love avocados! Mondays have also become synonymous with #avomonday and this Monday I would like to celebrate Del Monte’s 125th Birthday with my favorite food! You know the feeling you get when you find the perfect avocado? Here is the recipe for this epic paté combined with the creamiest avocados!
1/2 Del Monte® avocado, sliced
1 piece of toast
1 tsp of sesame seeds
edible corn flowers for decoration
Butter Bean Pate (Makes a small jar 200 grams)
1 can butter beans, drained
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste
300 ml of water
1. Drain the butter beans.
2. Place in a blender along with salt, pepper, mustard, pepper to taste and water.
3. Blend until you get a lovely smooth texture.
4. Store in a lovely glass jar until you need it.
5. Place a piece of toast in your toaster and toast until nice and golden.
6. Add a big dollop of butter bean pate on your bread. Slice half an avocado thinly lengthwise and add on top of your bread.
7. Sprinkle beautiful sesame seeds on top and decorate with dried corn flowers.