Watermelon pops with chocolate and pistachios
RRP: For Del Monte
Birthday watermelon pops for my little girls party! Watermelon from @DelMonteFresh,
of course! Helping them celebrate 125 years of being in the fruit and veggie business. Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with my little girls favourite fruit, drizzled with chocolate and crunch pistachios! YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS OUT!
These are so good for parties, brunches, buffets or just hot summers days. Watermelon tastes so much better when its pimped out with drizzles of chocolate and crunchy pistachios for texture and colour!
Lets help them celebrate 125 amazing years of serving fruits and veggies to people all around the world!
Watermelon Pops with Chocolate and PistachiosYou will not regret making these!
Watermelon Pops with Chocolate and Pistachios
1 Del Monte® Fresh Watermelon
1 bar of dark chocolate (vegan or non-vegan)
1/4 cup chopped pistachios
Wooden ice cream sticks
1. Start by slicing your watermelon in half. You will be cutting circles out and out of those circles you should get six pops out of each circle.
2. In the meantime melt your chocolate on a low heat or in a balmarie until fully melted, also chop up your pistachios roughly and set aside.
3. Once you have the desired amount of pops. Make a small incision at the bottom of the watermelon popsicle ( just where the green rind is) and insert your wooden ice cream sticks.
4. Once all popsicles are done place on a grease proof baking sheet ready to be drizzled with chocolate!
5. First drizzle with the melted chocolate and then sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
6. Arrange on a beautiful platter and keep in the fridge so that the chocolate solidifies properly.
7. These are a fantastic addition to a kids party, summer brunch, buffet or even just as a snack!