Eat To Thrive Workshop
For the first time ever ill be running a workshop with Natascha whom is a good friends but also an amazing nutrtionist. Our love of food and Wellness has brought us togther to hold this workshop that encompases great information about nutrition and also gving you the tools in the form of cooking to equipt you to bring your knowledge home. This is an intense 5 hour course jam packed with information, food demonstartions and a filling abundant lunch at the end. Its the perfect opurtunity to fill up up on good skills for you to tackle this year!
We have limited spaces due to space constraints so its on first come, first serve basis.
What you will get In a nutshell:
- Arrive at the venue and have some lovely teas with a snack.
- A 5 Hour comprehensive Day Course covering Theory and Cooking
- Introduction to the workshop
- Eat to Thrive lecture by Natascha
- Learn 9 Plant based and gluten free recipes from Happy Food that you can take home and easily incorporate into your weekly routine.
- Learn all about fermentation, gluten free baking and Gut aiding foods.
- Demonstration Based workshop with tasters along the way.
- Sit down Lunch enjoying all the dishes that have been demonstrated.
- Nutritional Guidance on how to feel your best.
- Leave with a PDF full of tips and Tricks to incorporate
- Generous discount voucher for Bio Print.
- Q & A during and after workshop
Learn how symptoms are messengers from your body and how to heal naturally with food
In this workshop we introduce the concept of food as medicine. You will explore how food can be important both in preventative health and as an aid in the management of certain conditions. You will also learn about what’s in food that gives it the potential to improve our health and how to recognize which types of foods are essential for health and wellbeing.
We will teach you how you can use food to:
• Eat without guilt, starvation or counting calories.
• Increase your energy and think clearer.
• Heal and nourish your gut health.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Reduce bloating and uncomfortable digestive issues.
• Find a natural way to rebalance hormones, improve symptoms, decrease pain and inflammation.
• Be happy and healthy
You’ll learn what to eat, what to limit your consumption of and ‘why', while we teach you how to prepare a selection of healthy, delicious, easy recipes. Plus you’ll get a comprehensive resource folder via pdf and a “Eat to thrive” action plan. We will finish the day with an open Q&A session while enjoying our amazing lunch
Who will you learn with:
Natascha Nielsen: Is a Holistic Nutrition specialist & Personal Trainer with over 15 years of experience. I help woman heal + thrive through a loving approach to nutrition & movement I believe that healthy starts from within. Once the inner body and mind is healthy the outer body will follow.
Bettina Campolucci Bordi: Plant based, Gluten free chef and author. With over 7 years of experience of running Wellness Retreats, Workshops and recipe development for big brands. My theory is eat plants mostly and try to incorporate as many of them as possible in as many shapes, forms and colours.