Whether you are a plant based eater or not, you will be sure to leave with a host of new skills, new cooking inspiration, and a belly full of spectacular food!
Come and join a online Vegan Cheese making class and the art of putting together a Cheeseboard! Perfect for the holidays or any special occasion.
Learn the art of creating, assembling, and enjoying a fully plant based cheese board! I will guide you through step-by-step to creating two types of gluten free, dairy free, probiotic-rich cheese: A cashew based aged truffled Cheese, along with easy homemade crackers and caramelised pears to complete your show-stopping cheese board.
Expect to discover just how simple it is to make your own gut-friendly cheeses from scratch, how to customise them, and to pick up lots of plant based tips and tricks to take away with you – all washed down with a few glasses of natural, organic wine, ill be cheering with you.
You will Learn:
- How to make my famous truffled cashew based, aged cheese
- How to make your own cheese crackers
- How to create your own caramelised pears
- Tips for decorating and styling your cheese board
- Plus: facts and tips for fermentation, ageing, and bacteria.