Each month, I will host one comprehensive workshop packed full with all of my tips and tricks to show you just how easy it is to create fuss-free plant-based and gluten-free recipes at home; also looking at the impact of what and how we eat and consume impacts our environment and the climate.
To begin with expect tea, coffee, and cake upon arrival and to finish off tucking into a full lunch spread comprised of all the meals I will be demoing during the day. Everyone will leave with an amazing goodie bag and a PDF of additional recipes, shopping lists, tips and tricks to make your plant based cooking extra simple and fun at home.
Whether you are a plant based eater or not, you will be sure to leave with a host of new skills, new cooking inspiration, and a belly full of spectacular food! We will also cover sustainability, how to lower our impact when it comes to consumption and how to make the most out of what we have. Think minimising plastic, making our own nut, seed and grain milks to minimise packaging. Using “one recipe wonders” to create more than one dish. How to batch cook, plan and shop for the week.
What You Will Get:
- Tea, coffee and a sweet treat upon arrival.
- Plant based (vegan) and gluten free cooking demo by Bettina
- Tips and tricks sharing and open Q & A throughout the demo
- A talk on sustainability and how to lessen our imprint on earth.
- How to create more with less.
- 9 exclusive recipes to take home – RECIPES from the New book 7 Day Vegan Challenge!
- Recipes include: plant mylks, gluten free baking, basic vegan cheese making, yogurt, nut free options, mains, deserts and dressing ideas.
- Basic knowledge of food combining
The Worskhop starts at 10.00am and finishes at around 2pm
Venue: North London (Northern Line, Belsize Park)
We will have a big lunch at the end sampling all the amazing food and you will also leave with a goodie bag packed full of some new and exciting products and a signed copy of my book Happy Food!